Frequently Asked Questions
What is eLearning?
Quite simply, e–learning is electronic learning, and typically this means using a computer to deliver part, or all of a course whether it’s in a school, part of your mandatory business training or a full distance learning course.
Benefits of eLearning:
- You are able to link the various resources in several varying formats.
- It is a very efficient way of delivering courses online.
- Due to its convenience and flexibility, the resources are available from anywhere and at any time.
- Everyone, who are part time students or are working full time, can take advantage of web-based learning.
- Web-based learning promotes active and independent learning.
- As you have access to the net 24×7, you can train yourself anytime and from anywhere also.
- It is a very convenient and flexible option; above all, you don’t have to depend on anyone for anything.
- Not only can you train yourself on a day to day basis, but also on weekends or whenever you have the free time to. There is no hard and fast rule.
- Through discussion boards and chats, you are able to interact with everyone online and also clear your doubts if any.
The video instructions that are provided for audio and video learning can be rewound and seen and heard again and again if you do not happen to understand the topic first time around.
How BSNL and eShiksha are connected?
eShiksha is a Value Added Service for BSNL Broadband and FTTH customers.
What is the role of eShiksha in Learning?
eShiksha is an online learning platform that provides comprehensive learning to all users. The users can access content related to their curriculum with guided support from online teachers and helpdesk. eShiksha offers comprehensive learning with curriculum content, assessments and feedback making it your one stop solution for all your learning requirements.
How eShiksha implement eLearning?
eShiksha is based on a user profiled system. Each user is assigned a user proifile based on which the user can access content and courses for the class to which the user is assigned. The user can access eShiksha services from any platform, any device, anytime and anywhere.
Registration and Log In
How do I join eShiksha service?
To be the part of eShiksha family one should go through the registration procedure, which is absolutely free. The following steps are to be followed for registration.
- Open http://bsnl.eShiksha.co
- Click on “login” if you are an existing user
- If you are a new user click on new user in registration and fill in your required details
- Once completed, click “Register” button.
- You will get an confirmation mail on your registered mail.
You now become a registered member of eShiksha and can use your provided credentials for logging on to the portal.
Why should I join eShiksha.co?
Any student or teacher that feels that they need a more detailed coverage of their learning, with assistance from a highly evolved learning platform, that can help and nurture your learning and teaching potential to a large extent.
How do I change my Password?
To change your password, login to your eShiksha.co account and click on the “My profile” option. Select change password tab and fill in the necessary details to change password.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
If you have forgotten your password you can Click on the forget password button in the log in page, after this enter your registered email id you will receive a password reset mail in your registered email by which you can reset your password.
How can I edit/update my profile details?
In order to edit/update your profile, you need to first log on to http://bsnl.eShiksha.co using your user id & password and then click on ‘My profile’ icon on top right corner of page. Once you are on my profile page, click on ‘Edit profile’ and start updating/editing your account details. Once you are through with updating your account details do not forget to click ‘update’. This will ensure that your profile now reflects the new details that you have specified.